We’re looking for some new agents in the Fort Collins, Colorado area. If you or one of your friends or family members would like to join the Real-a-Save team then please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or simply call 303-415-2541.
Why would someone want to join our team?
- Help your clients save a ton of money. It’s a no-brainer in my opinion.
- Experience: you’ll close a higher volume of deals, and will gain more experience, thus becoming a better agent. Period. There’s really no faking experience.
- Best technology and tools: maybe you’re an agent who is not up to date on things like digital signatures, blogging, social media, electronic contracts, virtual offices. We’ll show you how to use these tools in ways that your clients will love and you’ll appreciate.
- A place on our site: you’ll get your own agent page on our website, giving your clients access to the best Colorado map search around. Try it, you’ll like it!
- Systems: we’ll train you on the best client management systems, blogging, work-flow, and advertising.
Real-a-Save is a great company- sure, I’m biased because I own the company, but I really believe in what I’m doing. I love coming in to work- which is much more than I can say about my time in a traditional real estate company. The traditional company is set up to benefit the Brokerage. That’s it. The brokerage employs as many Broker Associates as possible (reminiscent of “Boiler Room“) and hopes that a few of them will pan out. They charge lopsided splits of up to 50% or more. Then there’s the whole “administrative fee”…but I’ve already written about that one and it’s a total joke. Not here. You’ll keep at least 90% of what you earn, and there’s no “administrative fee”.
So pass along this post if you’ve got a friend who works the Fort Collins real estate market, or just tell them to email me at email@example.com. And remember that we’ve got the best Colorado rebate program around where home buyers receive 50% of our commission, see www.realasave.com for more details.